Also on STEAM
The Mastermind. He started developing Kharon's Crypt on his own until he found the best talent to join forces with him on his quest.
Art, Pixel Art
Head Designer. She is in charge of designing and creating most of pixel art for the game.
He is in charge of creating the music compositions heard throughout the game.
What is Kharon's Crypt?
Kharon's Crypt is an eerie dungeon crawler game full of puzzles, riddles and deadly challenges, and graphics designed to follow the aesthetics of the beloved Game Boy Color. In Kharon's Crypt, you'll be playing as Kharon (a being thought to be death itself) in his mission to escape from the crypt where he had been sealed by a deranged king that wanted to elude death.
As Kharon, your abilities are flying, going through physical objects, and making your enemies feel dizzy. To defeat your opponents and escape from the crypt, you'll need to steal the bodies of your enemies by possessing them. You'll be able to fly in a bat's body, fight from inside a skeleton, or even use a mime's abilities to help yourself hide!
Do you have what it takes to escape from the crypt and compel the Deranged King to meet his fate?
- You can possess all exanimates (enemies).
- Each exanimate has unique properties: bats can fly, skeletons can open locks...
- Multiple items with different powers and abilities.
- Near 100 collectable Necronomicon pages full of lore (illustrated).
- Nonlinear Metroidvania world design.
- Dozens of mysteries, side quets and puzzles.
- And more than 11 challenging Boss Fights!
- 64 Unlockable Achievements.
- Original soundtrack.
- Colorblind-Friendly Design. Kharon's Crypt has been designed taking into account three types of color blindness –protanopia, deuteranopia and tritanopia– in order to make the game more accessible.